Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Break

We took advantage of the beautiful weather and Katie's fall break time to play outside.  On Friday, I took the girls to SIA to play at the park and eat lunch with Daddy.  Later on, we went to the new farmers market store and bought new pumpkins (Dre chewed up the old ones).  In the afternoon, we heading to Columbia park to play some more. 







On Sunday, we took a quick afternoon trip to Turkey Run State Park.  It was just a wonderful fall day!








And finally....I took Katie and Addie to a school skating fundraiser last night.  Only a few people showed up, so it was great for Addie's first time skating.  By the end of the night, she tried a few rounds without holding on to me.  Mommy only fell once, but I am very sore today.  It was a workout balancing myself and keeping Addie from falling.

All in all a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment