Monday, January 5, 2015

Starting 2015

We started off 2015 with a trip to the emergency room!  What an evening.  All was well for most of the day.  My mother was painting for us and had just finished up and left for the day.  I went upstairs for a minute and asked Katie and Addie to keep an eye on Lucy.  All three of them decided to take a trip upstairs to see Mommy.  Lucy lost her footing (probably because she was trying to carry her new baby doll) and tumbled down about 4 steps.  She hit her lower teeth and pushed two of them forward.  Lots of blood.  I asked Jason to take her to Urgent Care while I stayed with the girls.  We wanted to rule out a concussion and jaw trama.  Of course, I forgot it was New Year's Day, so Urgent Care was closed.  Jason took her to the ER.  All was well.  She may loose those two teeth, but the permanent ones should come in fine.




Of course, the very next day she slipped on a rug and hit the corner of the cabinet with her forehead.  She had a big goose egg.  Poor kiddo had a rough start to 2015!

1 comment: