Monday, July 20, 2015

Day at the Indianapolis Zoo - June 2, 2015

Our summer is a little shorter this year.  Our school is going to a new balanced school year calendar, so Addie and Katie will start school on August 5th.  I have the first week in June off, so we went down to Indy on the 1st of June.  We ended up in Wal-Mart for two hours with a low tire and then it started to rain.  We ended up at the Cheesecake Factory! (as a side note - I broke the screen on my phone and decided to tape it for a quick fix...did not realize I covered my camera with tape for about a month - hence the blurry left side of pics)



Round two of the zoo trip was Tuesday.  It worked out so much better because Jason got to come and the weather was just perfect!

Lucy liked the Flamingo (or goes as she called them)


Elephants!


Picture at the gardens



No comments:

Post a Comment