Thursday, June 16, 2016

Indianapolis Zoo

This is copied from Megan's Blog:

Merry Christmas in June

This week we finally got to use our Christmas present from Aunt Stacey; a day at the zoo!  The boys were very excited to go!  I am a big lover of gifts that create memories, and this one was one for the books.  Stacey and I met at the zoo and took our five kiddos to see everything (well, almost everything...we did skip the roller coaster)!  We had great seats for the dolphin show, got to see all of the animals out and about thanks to the awesome weather, ate a picnic lunch, and even got to see a Lego exhibit at the nature conservatory.  I think the Legos might have been the highlight of the trip for a couple boys I know!

We headed home around 4:00 and I think we successfully wore the boys out...Kyran didn't give one argument when I said it was time for bed that night, and Ben was passed out on the couch before I could even ask him to head up to bed!  I'd say it was a great day for everyone!

 Waiting patiently for the dolphin show






 Everybody had to get in on the bird action!  I think I had 15-20 more photos on my phone of these goof-balls!

 The weather was so great.  I don't think I've ever been to the zoo when all of the animals were out!


 The Legos were a huge hit!  I wish I had taken more photos of them...so incredibly cool!




Other pictures I had:










 Dolphin Show!



No comments:

Post a Comment