I'm playing catch-up again. We had Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad's and then we hosted from Brad and Judi. You would think I would have taken pictures, but I didn't. Here is a picture of Katie with her homemade pumpkin pie:
Random Pictures:
![]() |
| Lucy just wanted to wear her elephant costume |
![]() |
| And watch her Kindle |
![]() |
| Katie performed at the Rossville Holiday Bazaar |
![]() |
| The girls picked out our Christmas trees at Cottrell's and then we went to see the lights! |
![]() |
| Tree is ready to decorate! |
![]() |
| Jason and I finally got the attic set up for the girls to play in. |
![]() |
| I let the girls decorate the tree this year. |
![]() |
| Lucy got to do the star...with help. |
![]() |
| We were home due to ice, so we decided to make Queenie cookies |
![]() |
| Girls decided to put on a performance after baking cookies |
![]() |
| And finally dressed up to head outside! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment