Due to my contract a work, I have to take so many unpaid weeks off per year. I ended having to take a week off at the end of April. I thought it would be nice for just Addie and I to have a day together. Katie was a school and I took Lucy to Shari's. Here are some pictures from our special day.
First we ran a few errands then went to the mall. Addie got a haircut, then we bought a new dress for her, and finally did the "bouncy things".
Then we headed to Columbia Park Zoo.
And finished the day with ice cream at Culver's. Addie wanted chocolate chip mint, so I had them mix Creme De Mint and chips. I told her I used to love Creme De Mint on my ice cream and my Grandma Fincher always kept some at her house for me. Addie wanted to know why I liked creamed cement on my ice cream?
It was a great day with Addie. The girls are all growing up so fast, so it's nice to spend a little time with each one.













No comments:
Post a Comment