Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lucy's First Haircut 05-26-2015

I was watching TV with Jason one evening and Lucy was playing.  I messed with her hair and noticed that it was cut!  It looked like someone just trimmed her bangs.  I know bangs-in-the-eye annoyed both Grandma Debbie and Grandma Judi, and she had just gotten back from seeing her grandmas.  I thought perhaps someone had trimmed it. We checked with the grandmas and no haircut.  I thought it seemed odd they would not mention it.  Now, I started getting a little emotional because it was her first haircut.  Next I went to her sisters....nope.   After a day or two and some long discussions about telling the truth, Addie finally confessed.  At that point, I was glad that she had not whacked off a huge chunk to her skull.  I am counting that haircut as a sisterly mishap.  Below are pictures from her real first haircut at my friend Marian's home.  Lucy was so good.  She enjoyed the whole thing!








No comments:

Post a Comment