Saturday, June 13, 2015

Katie's End of the Year!

Katie had a big end of the school year.  She was a jellyfish in the High School musical "The Little Mermaid". 

 
Addie enjoyed the show too!
 


She had her end of the year choir performance.  Her and Emmaline sang a duet "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".  I am partial, but it was really good.  It made me cry as well as others in the audience.




I went on her field trip.  We visited the State Museum and the capital building.  It was a great day to spend with Katie and her friends.










 
She got her braces off.  That was a great day!

 
Any finally....the last day of school!

What a change from the beginning of the year..

 
Katie has grown up so much this year.  I can't believe she will be a big main on campus next year as a 5th grader!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment